Saturday, May 31, 2008

Dawgs in the Ruff Golf Tournament (by: Gerrit)


That's not me in the photo above... it's Carlo! That photo was taken at the 2006 Dawgs in the Ruff Golf Tournament when Carlo was about my age. (2006... dang Carlo's old!). Anyways, I just wanted to let you guys know that the 2008 Golf Tournament is coming up! It's going to be on Monday, September 22! It is going to be the 8th Annual Dawgs in the Ruff Golf Tournament to benefit Canine Companions for Independence!

I've never been to the Golf Tournament... but, I heard it's REALLY fun! At this event, people hit little white balls all over a big park (called the Granite Bay Golf Club... which I've heard is super fancy!), pet and hold CCI puppies, and eat! That sounds pretty dang cool if you ask me!

Tickets for this big event won't go on sale until August. But, I just wanted to give you all the super special heads up... cause this event is soooooo cool that tickets will probably sell out fast! For event info and online registration, go to golf4cci.com.

Oh, and when you check out Dawgs in the Ruff web site, make sure you check out the sponsor page. Do you see the part that says "Signature Sponsor" and how you can name a CCI puppy? Well, get this... Bank of the West was the signature company that named... CARLO!!! How cool is that?! The Signature Sponsor is already sold out for this event (by the cool Bank of the West folks!)... but, there are lots of other sponsorships available! Check it out cause you too can be cool like Bank of the West!

I hope you can all make it to the Golf Tournament! If you come, you can hang out with ME!

1 comment:

goodblackdogs said...

Yo G-Dawg,

Raffle tickets go on sale in August. We're happy to have golfers and sponsors now. Did you lose your focus?

Skipper-do