Friday, May 30, 2008

Coming up with Blog Ideas (by: Gerrit)


Today, during lunch, it was super duper nice outside. So, my puppy raiser and I sat under a tree and came up with some ideas of stuff to write in Carlo's blog! We came up with all kinds of cool ideas!

One idea is to have a weekly blog about dog training! Lots of people comment on how well-behaved I am... and I'm only a little over 3 months old! So, we thought it might be kinda cool to write something every week about how I am learning to be such a good boy.

Being a good boy definitely isn't easy. My puppy raiser is constantly working with me on stuff. But, it's super duper rewarding (you'll find out in a later blog why that is!). I thought that if I could share what I know with other dogs out there... they may get rewards too! And, let me tell ya'... getting rewards is da bomb!!!

We tried coming up with a special name for my training blogs... but, we couldn't agree on anything. All we know is that we want something fun and catchy. By the end of lunch, I totally had writer's block (as you can see in the photo below). If you have any ideas of what we can call my special weekly dog training blog, just send me a comment!

1 comment:

Carrie and Waffle said...

how about "gerrit's growls"

growling isn't always a bad thing..