Saturday, January 12, 2008

Lots and lots of SNOW!



I guess my puppyraiser wanted to make up to me about the whole Skipper thing cause today rocked! We went up to the mountains to play in the snow! I've only been in the snow once before... but, this time there was MUCH more snow. There was so much snow that Lucky (who is kinda well... chunky) got stuck a few times and my puppyraiser had to help her out [side note by puppyraiser: ummmm, Carlo, you needed help a few times too]. Oh yeah, I guess I did, but that's just because I'm a mama's boy and I love it when my puppyraiser comes to my rescue... :-)

Here's a photo of us playing in front of a "stop" sign. And, yep, that's just the top poking out of the snow!


When we got home, the fun didn't end! We went on a long walk in our hood. And, then we did some gardening. I helped with the gardening by digging up lost bones! Whew... I've gotta say I'm exhausted right now. I'm going to take a nap and dream of playin' in all that snow...


No comments: