Tuesday, January 15, 2008

In the Dog House!

Boy am I in troubbbblllle! I'm in the dog house... big time!

After an evening of modeling for my puppyraiser's ghetto lighting photo shoot, my puppyraiser said that it was time to get ready for bed. So, she let Lucky and me outside to go "hurry" (aka "potty") one last time. Lucky went and came right back inside. But, I found errrrr... something... and I kind of dawdled. "Carlo, here!" my puppyraiser shouted from the house. I only sorta half heard her because I was really interested in what I found. My puppyraiser stormed out of the house, and without a word, grabbed me gently by my collar and led me back to the house.

Once we were back inside, I layed down and spit my finding out on to the floor. My puppyraiser looked... and then looked closer. And, then said, "Carlo... that better not be s#!t!" She ran into the kitchen, grabbed some paper towels, picked up my finding and smelled it. "OMG! Bad, bad boy!" she yelled at me. I layed there with my head down between my paws, and gave her my "I'm so cute" look. "What is wrong with you?!" she cried out. "Why on earth would you put THAT in your mouth? And, why would you bring it in here?!!"

I really didn't have an answer for her. I just thought it, well, smelled kinda good. And, to be honest, I'm not sure whether it ummmmm... came from... Lucky or me. I just kinda liked it. Besides, what does she expect after an evening of laying motionless in the dark (for my ghetto lighting photo shoot)? I needed to have some fun before I called it a night... :-)

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Carlo, I just don't get that. Yuck! I know Zero likes to eat cat poop. It's like caviar to him. Fifi is more picky. She likes to eat cats instead.