Tuesday, December 25, 2007

I love Christmas!


I've just gotta say... I LOVE Christmas! Today was the best day ever! Here are some of the highlights:

  1. My puppyraiser and I didn't have to go to work.

  2. We slept in... until the sun actually rose!

  3. I ate breakfast (and it seemed as if there was a little extra food in my bowl this morning!)

  4. We opened a bunch of presents... which I wasn't really sure how to do until Lucky taught me the art of putting my whole head into the gift bag.

  5. We played with new toys... until puppyraiser noticed that I was already beginning to chew holes in mine and took mine away.

  6. We visited with puppyraiser's friends who came by to visit... and they brought me gifts!

  7. We went not just on one walk... but TWO!

  8. I smelled some really good things cooking in the oven.

  9. I slept next to my puppyraiser's feet while she sat by the Christmas tree.

  10. I received lots of Christmas hugs and kisses!


I wish every day was Christmas!

1 comment:

Wild Pilot & Tennessee Girl said...

Hi from a fellow CCI puppy(and her raiser)! I've been released but I'm looking forward to helping raise more puppies. And I love Christmas too. Nothing quite like it!! *woof*
--Penelope III

P.S. such a handsome pic! :)