Monday, December 3, 2007

Big Guy in a Red Outfit


My puppyraiser took me to a Christmas tree lighting ceremony this weekend. It was lots of fun! There were dogs, and kids, and music, and dancing, and stuff. We walked around and went into shops. In this one shop, there was this big guy with a long white beard. He was wearing a red outfit. His name was Santa. I think he was a pretty important guy because there was a red carpet that went up to where he was sitting! And, everyone wanted their photo taken with him.

Later in the evening we saw another funny dressed guy. He called himself an elf. I don't think he was as important as Santa because there was no red carpet. This elf guy was really funny looking. He had a big ears and really big shoes. His shoes had balls on them that flashed. Even though he was kind of freaky, I couldn't resist checking out those flashing balls on his shoes. The elf guy told a dog joke: This guy walks up to another guy standing next to a dog. The guy asks, "Does your dog bite?". The guy standing next to the dog says "No, my dog is really friendly". So, the first guy puts out his hand to pet the dog and the dog bites him. The guy says "Hey! I thought you said your dog doesn't bite?!" The other guy said, "That isn't my dog!".

I like this time of year. There are lots of fun things to do... and you run into lots of strange people!

1 comment:

Mo said...

I love that joke! It is from an old Pink Panther movie.