Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Spiders, Bees, and Cats

My puppyraiser works on some kind of a team called a Web Team. Between naps, I've been trying to figure out exactly what they do. To be honest, I'm still not really sure. It seems like they are always either at their computers, at meetings, or at potlucks.

Meetings are kinda nice for me because I get to nap. Sometimes I try to get my puppyraiser to join me under the table. I give her the invite by putting my paw on her foot or I gently bite her shoe. But, she never does join me. So, I have to go back to napping cause there's nothing better to do. Sometimes I lay awake listening to everyone talk at the meeting. Let me tell you... BORRRRRING! I honestly don't know how my puppyraiser can stand it. A few times I haven't even been able to stifle a really loud yawn, which everyone at the meeting can hear.

Anyways, I'll let you know if I ever figure out what the Web Team does. All I know is that for Halloween they all wore black t-shirts with a spider on them. And, I wore a spider costume. Come to think of it, a lot of people at work wore costumes that day. There were some really weird people running around in bee costumes who kept chanting "buzzzzz... buzzzzz". And, I even saw some people dressed up as cats! I can't believe that anyone would actually want to look like a cat! The people at work sure are a strange bunch... but, that's what's makes it so much fun to go with my puppyraiser to work every day. I never know what I'm going to experience next!

No comments: