Thursday, February 21, 2008

All My Bags Are Packed...

In the words of John Denver,

"All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go..."
[side note: my puppy raiser told me Peter, Paul, and Mary made the song a hit... but, it was actually John Denver who wrote the song "Leaving on a Jet Plane"... in 1967. I don't know who the heck any of these people are... I just know the song is ancient!]

It's almost time to head off to college! However, on Saturday I won't be going to college via jet plane (as in the ancient song), I will be going via car... and from what my puppy raiser tells me, it will be full of other dogs and puppy raisers. Woohoo! PARRRTY!

The poll as to what I should do with my blog officially ends tomorrow. However, I'm going to be snuggling with my puppy raiser instead of writing in my blog tomorrow, so I thought I would chat about the results now. As of right now, the winning answer to the question of what should I do with my blog when I head off to college is: Have puppy # 5 (my puppy raiser's next puppy) take over my blog. Ummmmmmm.... whatever! As if puppy #5 could ever be as entertaining as ME! Fortunately, a close 2nd is: Continue writing in my blog by sending telegraphic thoughts to my puppy raiser. Ahhhhh... now that's more like it!

So, here's what I'll do. I'll write on my blog when I can by sending telegraphic thoughts to my puppy raiser. But, since I'm not sure if the frequency will be all that great, I'll have various guest blog writers (like puppy #5, Lucky, and Skipper... whatever!). So... I guess what I'm saying is that all of the answers win on my poll! Cause, it is my poll and I make the rules! [side note: I bet you're all wishin' that all elections were like this, huh?! ;-) ]

I'm sure I won't be bloggin' tomorrow night. But, my puppy raiser and I will write some stuff eventually so you all know how Saturday goes. So, for now... Adios, Auf Wiedersehen, Arrivederci, Au Revoir, See ya'... yada, yada, yada!

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Carlo,
I'm wearing black today, but only so you can come give me lots of hugs on your last day. You've been one of my best team members for this last year! Thanks for all of your contributions, your deep thought, your wrinkle noses, and for carrying my pen to meetings. You are one of a kind and we'll miss you while you're in college. I know you're going to make someone a very lucky companion!

I'll send you emails about #5 from time to time and how s/he doesn't live up to your standard.

Bye fluffy! Good luck!
Boss lady.