Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Letter from the Kid (by: Lucky)

We got a letter from the kid (Carlo) yesterday. Sounds like he's having fun in college. In fact, who have known that college could sound so fun... if I had known, I would wanna be an assistance dog in training! He says that every day they get to play in the yard, which even has a pool with a slide!

Carlo also said that his roommate is named Jerry. Jerry was actually raised in this area and came over to our house once when Carlo had a Halloween party. He was dressed like a bumblebee. Poor guy. On second thought, I sure am glad I'm not an assistance dog in training...


Carlo's trainer is named Andrea. She's going to send us monthly progress reports on how the kid is doing. Carlo also sent a photo of himself from turn-in day. The little kid looks all grown up in his fancy blue cape [side note by Carlo's puppy raiser: Lucky, do I need to remind you again that the "little kid" is bigger than you?]. Yeah, whatever.

Well, I gotta go. There's another assistance dog in training staying with us right now. I have no idea how to pronounce her name, so I just call her Z... or bouncy black thing. She's just visiting. But, I've been told that I need to keep an eye on her cause she likes to eat things. She's been pestering me to let her write in this blog. Maybe I'll let her do it later this week...

1 comment:

Erin said...

Aaww I love that Picture!! Good Luck to Mr.Carlo