Sunday, August 24, 2008

Life is Good! (by: Carlo)


My pal bought me a cool new collar the other day! She said it's going to be for special occasions (like when we start doing therapy work... if we pass the evaluations in October!). The collar says "Life is Good", which is my motto! Life is good! Very good!

Case in point: Yesterday my pal took Gerrit and me out to the lake to play with our buddies Skipper and Hope! Talk about a good day! Here's me hanging out in the water.


Gerrit and Skipper swam really fast and always got the stick. If you ask me, they were total stick hogs...


Here they are with Hope. She was a bit of a stick hog too... but not nearly as bad as Gerrit and Skipper...


Since I had no stick, I resorted to other activities... like helping my pal out while she took photos. Here I am helping her... errrr... frame the photo with my tail! Notice who has the stick!


My pal and her friends finally made Skipper, Gerrit, and Hope sit while I got to swim and retrieve the stick all by myself! It was nice cause I could take my sweet time. After all, what's the rush?!


An afternoon at the lake... what could be better! Life sure is good! :-)

1 comment:

tnphotobug said...

ADORABLE photos! Glad you're having a good time. Keep up the great work!

Photobug & CCI Grad Dog Lauren in TN